Villa Tivoli, an elegant Art Nouveau building dating back to 1880, awaits you in the middle of a large Mediterranean terraced park. The elevated position in the middle of nature, with an unobstructed view over Merano and the surrounding mountains and yet only 1.5 km to the city centre, offers a unique setting to relax and enjoy.
All 25 rooms are different in style and cut and exude their individual elegance. What they have in common is the generous feeling of space.
An extensive library, a secluded house chapel, the Zirbenstube or the light-flooded lounge, they all offer plenty of space and round off the possibilities for relaxation.
We look forward to seeing you
Your family Defranceschi
For best price direct booking: +39 0473446282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For best price direct booking: +39 0473446282 or email@example.com
- All rooms are decorated in different styles, individual and with taste. The categories are spread over different floors, which offer a wonderful unobstructed view of Merano and the surrounding mountains. Furnishings and colors may vary.
- Prices are intended per room for two people, the tourist tax of 2.10 euros per person per day (from 14 years) is not included.
- Supervised free hotel parking slots (no advance booking required).
A garage space can be booked on request for 9 euros per day.
- Dogs are welcome in our apartments Villa Verdi or Sasso Studios, in the hotel animal are not allowed.
- Children and crib on request.
Cancellations can be taken free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation in the 7 days prior to arrival, the amount of the first night is due.